Thursday, December 11, 2008

To My Parents: What I learned in ELA

Hey Mom,

I just want to tell you that I'm doing so much in school and my goal is to be President of the United States of America because I want to succeed in life and help people from their struggles. But before that, what I learn in school leads up to this.

My favorite unit was the reading strategies unit that like the activating schema it help me a lot when I connect to life books and text to world. Also the politics that help me and want to debate with others and agree and disagree or using tradition words like moreover, in addition, according to the passage, however and e.t.c. Using blogs and g-mail and email accounts is really fast and easy. I do all my classwork and homework in those accounts and express my thoughts on blog or after reading for an hour or 30 min. I would write about my book and predict or make inferences or ask questions while I read. Moreover, I believe that I'm going to pass all my city wide tests a three or higher. Thank you!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home