Thursday, March 26, 2009

Love become hatred

Rodge eyes rolled to the other side when his mother was talking to him.''Rodge you is royal why you don't understand that? Anything you want you get it as quick."Mother I do understand is that you not giving me the chance to live my life said Rodge I am old enough to do things myself". Mother's eyes turned 360 degrees. Rodge wasn't in the mood for that. He rushed out from the first entrance. It takes about 5 minutes to live that house. The minute you leave your legs tremble for going down through the long stairs. As Rodge catches his breath. He went to his cousins house. At his way there the body guard said,"why you didn't take the car to your cousin's house". Rodge said I rather take a walk so you should go where ever you just came form and let me do what I have to do.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Anais said...

jakanko I think that this is a catchy introduction. I can't wait to read your short story. I think that what is gonna happen in your short story is that the boy and his mother is gonna have serious things going on with them. keep up the good work jakanko.

March 26, 2009 at 7:47 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home