Tuesday, January 6, 2009

What I feel about this school!

This school is a great school. My mom putting me into this school is a wonderful experience.I have work so hard this three years my language have much better because of this wonderful teacher teacher I admire. This school has change my life and my attitude because I use to be one of those girls who had so much experience through out all my life. A kid would wish they can have the same opportunity as I did in this school I did everything I wanted to learn and do right in this school. All the kids I have been recognizing has change ever since it was 6th grade.I describe my self as a energetic responsible and a mature person.Why do I say this because I know something I do right would lead me something good.When I grow up I want to be a president of the United State of America. This is very big responsibility for me. To lead me there I need to continue school to go to college go to high school of course and get a college degree and become president and also become a lawyer. The reason why I want to become this because I know that I can do something in life put my parent in a extra good condition and I would succeed .God Bless C.I.S 339!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Jason Levy said...

Jakanko,
Thank you for your kind words and your big heart. We are lucky to have you here at CIS 339. I hope you keep in touch when you are in high school!

Keep blogging!
Mr. Levy

January 9, 2009 at 7:50 AM

 
Blogger Elissa said...

Jakanko,

I'm so happy to see that you are doing so well in school. I'm so proud of you.

I also still wear your earrings on a regular basis. They're my favorite pair of earrings!

Keep on blogging!

Best regards,

Ms. Seto

January 22, 2009 at 7:19 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home