Thursday, January 22, 2009

BECOMING PRESIDENT

When I become President I am going to do a great job. I am going to help communities help people and family's that are struggling in there life. Also, job opportunities save up coming jobs. Raise taxes for middle class kids. Help people that have health care problems and save pollution e.t.c. Why do I want to become President because I know that I am going to improve and be the first African-American Muslim woman President. Using Barack Obama's words makes me become president because I know that I have confidence and the opportunity to take that chance difficult, important and determined.

Yes I am, yes I can, yes we will-I am going to become president. I am going to graduate. I am going to high school. I am going to college. I am getting a degree. I am going to law school and become a lawyer. I am going to run for office. I am going to become PRESIDENT!


Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Arty Marty said...

I like this, I wish you all the best in reaching your dreams!
Marty

February 26, 2010 at 2:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home