Thursday, April 2, 2009

Anne Frank 04/02/09

A girl Diary who could've been saving families life
Well the question is how can we learn from Anne Franks decisions and experiences. I think any one can learn from decisions she made. First of all they were positive understandable and a go on decision. Many people that doesn't have so much decision's or attention some take advantages to commit a suicide kill people that surrounded by him or her or sell there body. Hurt there mother's feelings or there father would disappear because how they can't take care of there family and how they can't take of them self and also how they suffer through out there life. I understand because many people have those type of problems and I know they feel. But for Anne Family that Type different . If a family feels like this please read A Diary of Anne Frank it is interesting. No more wars between families and country or religious culture or race. This diary is about a girl who is a Jew and Nazi don't like them and since the Nazi took all over the world they made harsh laws for the Jews. The Jews suffered a lot but the most thing they have to keep in mind is that they have to move to a safe place so stay in put and they don't have to be apart. And what ever they do they must do wisely. But families need to keep in touch stay together that's why it's called a family. So since Anne can't do anything for her family but stay together. All she does is write on her diary. Do you think the way she act is different then the way she writes. Well, I think yes because the way she writes in her diary acts like she is really smart and when you watch a video she looks like a sweet innocent girl. I can compare this well to my self I am really smart and I'm really afraid to show it I understand if I'm surrounded with important people who care such as my parents my teachers and visiters that come to my school. It very important to be smart where ever you go . Anne important thing in her life you can infer that it is her diary because she writes everything there is like she trust it helped it and admired. I think all family should be that way. For life!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home