Monday, April 27, 2009

Storm

The only thing I would change in this story is the color because If you want to get people attention you should put color for that specific documentaries. And how at the end they should've made it more interesting for people want to continue learning more about it. If I would've made a documentary similar like this I would've done the same thing but change the music color people's attitude from the antagonist . That's about it I said that people's attitude from the antagonist I would change first because they were acting so fake to the protagonist which was the one who always get bullied by the bullies. Then next I would change the color of the back ground scene because I think to make something interesting and get people get deep into it then make it seem like people want to see and join it if it is persuasive but for this movie the bullied boy should've make it more seem like he is getting bullied and he needs HELP and should've went to different places or scene to go to so the parent's can get more involed in the documentary and make the parents look more shock about how there child's is not home and then at the end how they can solve the problem and what's going to happen to the bullies. Probably they might act better and respect people no one knows.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home