Thursday, January 29, 2009

Do Not Go Gentle into that good night

The meaning of this message is that he compares night to death and life to light. He compares night to death because you no longer living and you cannot see light and that's the end. He also compares life to light because you are awake and you could see light. I compare this to my poem because it uses repetition but it extended it by taking each stanza and explains what does it means. For example, it says ''good men'', and show an explain what ''good men'' means. In my poetry it's like the same thing I would take a important stanza then explain the details. For example, I am hope change the world, then I would explain what do I mean about that stanza.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home