Monday, February 2, 2009

Negro

I would describe this person as strong and powerful because they show us that they are black and they are part of Africa and no matter how much they been through that person would carry it's sparrow song from Africa to Georgia. So you ca tell that all through out his slavery life he has something part of him safe and clean. I could connect to other people from world wide because people today are very different from one anther and have really bad issue through out life bad just one thing that makes them feel special and can get luck out of it. I think the main or the theme for this can be you can hurt as bad you cannot take my soul or dignity. I say this because this person was a slave and had one thing that had traveled with him which was was sorrow song. That person knows that they are black and part of Africa.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home